Sealed bids will be received at Augusta Procurement until Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 3:00 PM for the Glass Factory Relief Low Pressure Sewer Project.
The Work of this Contract includes the following:
- Furnishing and installing 2,700 lineal feet of 24” HDPE low pressure sewer installed by direct bury, including appurtenant accessories.
- Furnishing and installing 950 lineal feet of 30” sanitary sewer including manholes and appurtenant accessories. This portion of the work requires bypass piping to complete the installation.
- Slip-lining (CIPP) approximately 46 lineal feet of existing 30” sanitary sewer.
- Installing bore and jack casing installations of steel casing pipe at one location on the project. This work must conform to the reguirements of Norfolk Southern Railroad as outlined in the permits for this work.
- Construction of a Pumping Station and valve vault at the site located near Steiner Avenue and Hornsby Lane including connection to existing 84” brick sewer at that location. The work at this site also includes the appurtenant Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation work.
- Construction of a discharge structure and valve vault at the terminus of the project near New Savannah Road including connection to the existing 63” CCFRPM pipe in New Savannah Road. This also includes the appurtenant Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation work necessary to place the system in operation.
Contract Documents documents may be obtained from ARC Southern, 706-821-0405, for a non-refundable fee of $125.00. Plans may be viewed online at no charge at www.e-arc-com. A mandatory Pre Bid Conference will be held on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 10:00 AM.
Addendum 1 was issued May 10, 2016
Addendum 2 was issued May 11, 2016
Awarded to Legacy Water Group, LLC